Monday, May 4, 2015

Final Post

  • My favorite in class writing was the freewrite about happiness because it made me happy writing about it and i liked the way i wrote it. I wrote in this poetic kind of way.
  • My least favorite writing was the one where we had to put the story in order based on the pictures we got and had to write it a story for each picture. i didnt like it because it got me really frustrated and it was hard working in a group to figure it out.
  • I did better writing when i had one topic to freewrite about like when it was a one word topic or a broad topic. My freewrites got shorter as the year went on. My writing had better detail and style when i could use my life/experience as a basis or reference. The most profound thing was that i wrote better when the topic was one word or more broad and that i write better when i can use my life or experience, its obvious and important because it shows who i am as writer and the genre of writing i excel in.
  • I would change the detail and the level of thought i put into some of my work because i think it would have made me a better writer if i tried harder.
  • I liked writing the This I Believe Essay and researching others work because i like writing on a deeper level like that. I feel like it helps me learn more about myself and i love giving others a different side or thought that they may not have considered or thought of before.
  • I didnt like the Sex Education for 17  year olds because i felt it didnt really portray my thoughts and all i would have actually said and it was hard having to work with others and combine view points. 
  • I would have worked harder on the person Description and each editing process to make sure it turned out better each time. I would have actually gave it a chance.
  • I learned that i really dont like having to merge ideas/beliefs into one when working in groups and that i prefer writing when it takes a deep level of thinking to get and idea or story across.
  • Personally, I would have like to have more writing assignments like the This I Believe Essay because those help me  grow and increase my love for writing, i dont like free writes that much. 
  • I think i deserve a C+ or B- because i missed alot of days and i didnt put forth as much effort as i could have into some of the writing assignments.

2 comments:

  1. Continue to push past your writing comfort zone and you will continue to improve. We all have good writing days and not so good writing days...it's the thinking that counts. Have a good summer. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did

































      Delete