Friday, May 1, 2015

My Catchphrase




I recently developed this slogan, when i was going to pick a friend up for lunch after class and we were trying to pull out onto the street and there was this tiny break in traffic and i just slammedon the gas and flew into traffic and as i pulled out into ftraffic i just tyelled “COMIN IN HOT!” and ever since then ive announced this when i feel it applies to a conversation or situation. its just now become my phrase and so far no one s annoyed that i yell it every day at least 3 times. but eventually im sure ill get told to shut up. Like my friend posted this video of this airplane crashing and i commented that if i was flying a plane that was getting ready to crash i would yell “comin in hot!!!” before i crashed. and i said during the superbowl that if i had recieved a football and was running it really far for a touchoudwn id be yelling “comin in hot” then do a flip into the inzone. So its now my phrase and i plan on copyrighting it to the rights of brianna battles. so yeah.. Im comin in hot. thats all i got, i cant really think of another story to tell behind the scene of my slogan. i should design a tattoo for this.. tattoo it across my forhead.. id look real stopid. i really like my slogan, apparently it was destiny for me to come across this slogan right when school started so id actually be able to write about a slogan when ms. A asked for me to write about one. thats destiny my people. the timer needs to go off now..i dont want to write more.. ……..im just going to put dots until the timer geos off…...its killing me to not be able to backspace..eventhough ive still done it alot.. im doing my best capn...i guess another slogan could be “you dont talk to me like that..” actually i dont know if that could be a slogan..i just say that a lot because im a sassy lesbian….i say big money alot too.. big money big money big money..i say it super fast, it makes me sound like a gamble-holic...i dont want to write anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment