Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Life Philosphy!

"Karma; action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation."

After 18 years, 9 months, and 17 days  I have found this definition true and essential to making decisions in life. I have been put through hell a lot, I have been screwed over a lot, and I have seen other people hurt. Through all of this I have found one thing true, one thing that gives me comfort and understanding, and that is karma. I know in my heart that if someone screws me over or anyone else that person will face their own hell later. I got screwed and hurt and the only thing that helps me to not go out and get revenge is knowing that in the end they will face the same things they have done to me. Karma will either make or break you in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment