Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Point of View (video)

I was just having nice day at work sitting on the bench looking at some top secret information when this annoying pigeon comes up and coos at me for my doughnut. i tried giving him a piece but apparently that wasn’t good enough because he attacked me! out of fear i threw my doughnut and dropped my briefcase computer. The bird flew into the case where it closed on him. Then things just went from annoying to bad. He was pressing buttons and shooting lasers at people. I tried to get him to come out of the case by holding the doughnut he wanted so bad above a fire. He seemed to go for it until i moved a little to quick, to which point he just flew back into the case and flashed a tiny missile at me, so i threw the doughnut in the air to pull him out so i could grab it, but the doughnut came down and landed on the red button and started to send a missile to Russia! I snapped into action and flew after the missile where the bird found me and tried preventing me from saving the world, so i released the doughnut that was stuck in my case and watched as the bird went after it, then i quickly launched my tiny missile and blew up the big one before it could reach its destination. I safely got back down to the ground. What a crazy day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment