Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stress (different points of view)

I really liked this video because it shows and gives proof that you are in control of your life in more ways than you know. I never even knew there was such a thing as  a health psychologist. it honestly sounds like a boring job. anyways, I agree with her. stress isnt always bad. the bad comes when youre stressed all the time and have that chronic stress. but besides that i think its good and it does help you accomlish things. i think the reason why people who worried about stress being unhealthy had an increase in death was because worrying about it just caused more stress. and if they are already stressed thats the last thing they need. i think that oxytocin thing was really interesting. i knew it had to do with love and was nicknamed the cuddle whatever but i didnt know it was released during stress but now it kind of makes sense when you consider that when you get stressed you crave having someone to talk to. over all it was really interesting.


So today my not girlfriend is moving in, and im having a hard time figuring out how i feel about it. I mean its not for me. its for my grandma so its good to know that someone will be there tro take care of her, but im also looking at it from the angle of the fact that my last 2 relationships didnt work out and they lived with me. im staying optimistic and i dont show her that im scared. but i am. i want it to work and i dont want this to ruin things later. i just need to make sure that we get space from eachother. another thing is that i have to get to by midnight and that doesnt happen when im around her. so hopefully since shes going to be living there, i can get more sleep because we wont be thinking about how we only have a limited amount of time before she has to leave again. she supposed to be packing now and i really hope she is because i get really frustrated when people do things last minute and i feel like shes going to do that. and it takes alot to get me mad but ill be upset. i can tell shes falling for me and that makes me happy but also when she realizes shes falling she gets kind of rude to me and it does hurt a little. i hope that starts to slow down because i dont like some of her comments, even if they are jokes. we will figure it out though. im optimistic.

Im giving this girl a hard time, i know in the past i havent always been the best but now i now im good and im trying to show her this by the fact that her mom likes me. Bri didnt ask about Caroline moving in, her mom did, i figured that would make her less scared by knowing that her mom likes the girl, but no. shes still cautious. i can tell shes scared because her mind starts to doubt and im doing all i can to show her this will be different. her friends dont help. they give her that stupid look and make her feel bad but i think deep down bri knows it will all work out. im hard to have, but im worth it. both bri and caroline are fighters and i know they wont give up on me even if it does get hard.

Im so happy that bri has found someone that actually cares about her and her family. i can tell caroline has really got her shit together and im happy that i can help caroline out. I mean im doing it for my mom but still its like a triple win. bri gets to see her more, caroline gets to be in a stable environment, and i will always know that my mom is taken care of. i know bri is worried about caroline moving in but as long as they both get space from eachother i think it will be fine. caroline is protective and it makes me happy to know that should bri ever be in trouble or anything that caroline would be there for her. shes never had someone like that and for the first time i really like the girl shes talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment